Erie’s Bayfront Convention Center has easy access to the Erie International Airport and interstates 90 and 79. Erie is a short drive from Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland and only a half-day’s drive from Detroit, Harrisburg, Pa., and Rochester, N.Y.
- From Erie International Airport/Tom Ridge Field: Follow PA-5 E/W 12th St. east for 3.5 miles to Greengarden Blvd and turn right onto Bayfront Pkwy then left onto Sassafras St. Ext. (Approx. 15 minutes from the airport)
- From Toronto Airport: Take 427 South to 401 West, follow sings for 403 West towards Hamilton/Niagara, then take QEW towards Niagara/Buffalo/Fort Erie to Peace Bridge, then follow signs for 190 South to I-90 West to Erie. (Approx. 3½ hours from Toronto Airport.)
- From Pittsburgh (south): Take I-279 North to I-79 North to Bayfront Pkway then left on Sassafras St. Ext. (Approx. 2 hours from downtown Pittsburgh.)
- From Cleveland (west): Take I-90 East into Pennsylvania to Exit 22B to merge onto I-79 North towards Erie to Bayfront Pkway then left on Sassafras St. Ext. (Approx. 2 hours from downtown Cleveland.)
- From Buffalo and Rochester (east): Take I-90 West into Pennsylvania to Exit 32 (Wesleyville) and follow Route 430 West for 1 mile to PA-290 W/Bayfront Connector and turn left to stay on E Bayfront Pkwy to Sassafras St. Ext. (Approx. 1½ hours from downtown Buffalo.)
- United, Delta, and American Airways serve Erie International Airport/Tom Ridge Field. Direct flights from Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia are available. Rental cars and taxi service are available.
- Greyhound connections are available to and from Erie. Call Greyhound at 800-231-2222 or 814-453-2171. The bus station is approximately fifteen minutes from campus. Taxi service is available.